[Tigers] Windshield Wiper motors etc.

Steve Halbrook sjhcobra1 at cs.com
Tue Jul 24 04:59:40 MDT 2012

Bill:

I would bet that it is congealed grease in the wiper drive tube.  I
used mineral spirits and a lot of patience cleaning my tube so that the
drive cable now spins freely. It was totally locked up when I started.
I would squirt a bit of cleaner into the tube and then work the drive
"cable" back and forth and in and out, adding solvent as needed, until
I was able to pull it completely out.

Steve Halbrook
sjhcobra1 at cs.com