[Tigers] Fuel Pressure Too Low?

Mark Rense mark44124 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 20:53:29 MDT 2012

Jim,
Had similar symptoms on the first Tiger I bought (probably reason the PO
sold the car). Turned out to be the fuel tank lining peeling off and
plugging up the crossover center outlet. Got tanks boiled out and recoated
and no problems since.

The SU diaphragm pumps never generate more than 2 to 3 psi, so your readings
are correct. The stock pump is adequate for normal driving and sub-200 HP
engines.
Bugz