[Tigers] APOLOGY: Re: Originalit​y: Spare tire and wheel

Larry Paulick lpaulick1 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 14:13:28 MDT 2012

Jay I found your comments instructional in that it tells how some other
cars are made/restored, and this knowledge may help someone on the list
with another car now or in the future.  As was mentioned, some restorers
charge $$$$, as they should for learning and restoring to original, and
if a hobbyist can do the same, by learning how it's done, all power to them.

The trip is sometimes more fun than the destination.

I don't think any apology is necessary.

Larry