[Tigers] [Fwd: Re: Originality: Spare tire and wheel]

Thomas Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Jul 18 00:51:38 MDT 2012

///my spinning head\\\ - So..., does the issue of complaint regard inquiring
about hyper details of Tiger paint originality..., or Corvette owners
cornering the gold market and marring the interior surface of their cars?

Somewhere around here I have one of those spare wheels (that I may someday
accurately paint )..., and a '85 Corvette engine in my '64 Studebaker...,
and a gold ring my wife gave me on our wedding day. Somehow I feel poised to
potential ridicule, but... I'm just not sure what for???

Tom (tongue firmly planted in cheek but subtlety trying to make a point)