[Tigers] Originality: Spare tire and wheel

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:17:19 MDT 2012

Alllan,

I know on the alpines they were black with the foam grey applied over the
front, and to be "correct" there should be some overspray that goes through
the hole onto the black in the back (if you want factory original finsih..
not concourse perfect! :-P

I assumed the Tiger was the same, I have access to an original car with its
original wheels.. will ask the owner to check today, but was quite sure
they were black on the back.. and that's a late cross body MKI.. just
before MKIA

--
Regards

Michael King