[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

awtiger awtiger at cox.net
Thu Jul 5 17:17:15 MDT 2012

Yes, Tom...remember the velocity stacks that the Can-Am cars and dragsters
used to run in their day?  Those had a ramming effect; not only did it pull
air straight in, but it also "straightened out" the turbulence, thereby
making the engine breathe more efficiently.

Andy Walker
Edmond, OK
B382001600LRXFE
TAC #740