[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:09:39 MDT 2012

I'm going to give my two cents.  I have used K&N filters in various cars
over the years.  While I'm sure that when they are properly cleaned and
oiled they are better than stock, I know myself.  I know that I'm far more
likely to not get around to the hassle (even if small hassle) of cleaning
and oiling, than I am just to buy a new filter and throw it on.  I'm sure
that a K&N needing oiling is as bad or worse than the stock filter.  Just
being honest with myself.  But, I'm still running K&N on all my cars that
I've put it on.

Jay