[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

Sandy Ganz sganz at pacbell.net
Tue Jul 3 16:48:17 MDT 2012

My tiger has a small round K&N with the K&N filter-lid or what ever they call
it. It seems to have a lot of open surface area so I'm sure it helps but
likely
not a big deal on the old tired stock 260 that's in the car. It looks
like it
has some rubbing issues but seems to fit under the hood with a bit of
finessing.
This is on a F4B with a Holley 600.

Sandy

----- Original
Message ----
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen at usatoday.com>
To: "Smit, Theo"
<Theo.Smit at dynastream.com>; Allan Ballard
<aballard at ix.netcom.com>; Tiger's
Den <tigers at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tue, July 3, 2012 3:41:35 PM
Subject: Re:
[Tigers] Air cleaner & horsepower

Me again.

The results of Tim Ronak's use
of the device mentioned below (Stub Stack?) was
virtually no change IIRC
(questionable).

Tim was still on this e-mail list at one time.  Are you still
there?  Can you
confirm/dispute my recollection?

Jere

-----Original