[Tigers] Stiff Clutch

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at dynastream.com
Tue Jul 3 14:27:55 MDT 2012

Hi Jay,
On the Tiger, you can't separate the transmission from the bellhousing without
pulling first the engine off its mounts and moving it forwards... which
requires you to remove the radiator, in addition to disconnecting the exhaust
and most of the other stuff that connects the engine to the car. With all
that, it's probably easier to disconnect the steering and brake lines, drop
the front crossmember, and then the engine and transmission down and out, as a
unit.

There is reasonable access to the clutch fork stuff, with everything in the
car, so you should be able to verify the operation of the clutch hydraulics
and whether or not the fulcrum plate is still there.

Good luck,
Theo