[Tigers] Clutch Pressure

Carmods at aol.com Carmods at aol.com
Tue Jul 3 09:00:13 MDT 2012

I have a question about my dad's clutch. I have no idea what  clutch is in
there.  Or what combination of master/slave there is.
Is  this something I should consider/look into?  Any pointers about  it?

Hi Jay,

If everything else in the clutch system is in good shape and if you have
extra pedal travel with the high pedal pressure, the master cylinder may be
too  large or the slave cylinder is to small. Some Alpine or MGB parts may
have  gotten mixed in there.

A small difference in diameter makes a large difference in travel and pedal
 pressure.

John Logan