[Tigers] Stiff Clutch

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:30:10 MDT 2012

I have a question about my dad's clutch.  I have to say, it is the firmest
clutch I've ever pressed.  I get used to it after driving for a few days or
weeks.  But, it really is crazy stiff.  So stiff that I can't believe it is
good for the clutch pedal pivot points.  (and just to be clear, I used to race
bicycles and ride around looking for the steepest hills I could climb, and
still ride.  So my legs are in no way wimpy!)

I have no idea what clutch is in there.  Or what combination of master/slave
there is.  I believe they look like stock hydraulics.

Is this something I should consider/look into?  Any pointers about it?

Thanks,