[Tigers] FW: FYI- I Reduced my Price on my 1967 Sunbeam Tiger

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:40:27 MDT 2012

Tiger Forum,

I posted about this a couple weeks ago, or more. I donbt know the seller or
have any affiliation with the car, I'm just sharing knowledge of a reasonably
clean Tiger for sale. I received this through my Pantera club. I realize the
forum cannot take attachments, but I was sent a copy of the appraisal and
description. If you have any interest in that, email the seller, or if you
like, I can send you the appraisal that I got by email. it appraised at
44,500.00, and he is asking 38 for it.

Cullen