[Tigers] Rear Brake lines?

George Re mgman71 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 7 14:07:56 MDT 2011

Hi again My question is. The steel brake line coming from the front of the car going to the rear goes to one end of the Rubber brake hose, there is a steel line going from the left wheel cylinder to the right wheel cylinder my question is where does the other end of the rubber brake hose connect?. Do I remove the bleeder from one of the wheel cylinders I do not remember I took it apart many years ago and can not find and diagrams anywhere. Thanks Again George Re