[Tigers] New record Tiger sale

J D Johnson j_d_johnson at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 15 17:38:45 MDT 2010

Really a shame when you consider the auction house handling the
genuine factory rally machine AHP 294B is estimated to be worth no
more the 75,000 pounds.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p7989pkC3fHbPrpHQqedvMDQambN-9C9zyETiK5zMwaRXBSpijpBo8MatJtgZ5SaEQXE4lI8OCCArH7Ft4kvIaA/ahp294-b-001002-version-01-1024.jpg?psid=1

JD