[Tigers] Algers

mike schreiner mikeflbmer at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 08:32:57 MDT 2010

So you must then dissaprove of all those millions of hot rods that are show quality.......40 fords with chevy v8s and AC and the like.....I think they are great.....When there is a Sunbeam United, they have a class for Alpine V8......and the "clone" owners go there ( I prefer that term)......Remember that Rootes made the tigers from Alpine shells.   and of course the prototypes were "Algers"   ,,,I have owned three factory Tigers in the past....and have two nice and original Alpines now. The reason i built the "Clone" tiger is that with no money or job (hope and change) there is no way I can afford one...mike