[Tigers] Oil line routing

Tony Somebody achd73 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 18:25:33 MST 2009

Ron- the link doesnt worrk- try again please- Im curious BUT if you have stock
hoses, they pretty much only fit the way they are suppose to BUT many remade
hoses about Im sure- mine are to long to use the filter bracket- wrong headers
to use the shorty filter which I rather have. A busted line stops U dead. I
tried plugging the hole one time- that resulted in zero psi. If anyone knows a
way to run with no hoses/filter, I would like to know for road side break
downs.
TtT