[Tigers] Headlight frame needed

Tiger Man Tigerman67 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 30 12:08:57 MDT 2008

You might try to see if the manager at the local car wash is willing to
cough up some money for the damage they did.

I had them tear up some wipers on a car once, and they refunded me the
receipt amount for a new set without blinking.  Went to another location of
the same local chain several years later, and they had just changed
chemicals or something and gave my car what someone told me was a Ph burn of
the paint.  Basically took another detail shop about $75-$100 to buff out
the paint job to make it look right.  On that one, I really had to fight
them to get some money out of them, and I don't think I got the whole
amount, but hey, its worth a shot.

Steve