[Tigers] Headlight frame needed

sralsten at ca.rr.com sralsten at ca.rr.com
Tue Sep 30 11:23:08 MDT 2008

Pulled a dumb move last weekend. Took the car to a local car wash for clay and wax job. The highly skilled help knocked off or just loosened my pass side headlight frame. After picking up the car, 1/2 block from car wash it came off
putting a gouge in the hood paint before hitting the asphalt and was run over before I could get stopped and run back to it. Live and learn.

I need a new or good used one for passenger side. Snap style for MK1. Carnival red a bonus.

Seems to be a poor design anyway have any of you added a retaining screw ?
Where ?

Thanks

Steve R
B9473720 LROFE