[Tigers] MG rack kit to fix angles issue

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:15:02 MDT 2008

hi bradley,

i did this conversion this spring.  its a simple enough procedure
using the mounting kit that dale makes and the only down side i find
is that the steering is a bit harder, especially when stationary.  i
have a small steering wheel and 205 front tires which doesn't help.

now on to the benefits.  its much easier to set the toe and to set it
accurately.  the car is more predictable in tight corners - less of
the scrubbing under steer shortly followed by over steer - now it just
turns in nicely with over steer if you give it too much.    same thing
- but no more tire scrub when backing up.  i also like the closer
ratio on small windy roads.

so on balance i'm very happy with the set up.