[Tigers] MG rack kit to fix angles issue

Bradley Parlee bparlee at cfl.rr.com
Mon Sep 22 12:05:53 MDT 2008

Has anyone put the MG rack conversion into a car or even driven one with
this done?  I've had my very stock Tiger together for about 9 years and I
need to change the rack bellows.  While I'm in there I thought I may put
this "corrective kit in.  I've never liked the steering much with even just
my moderately over sized 205/60R13s - especially when backing up.  Any
comments or has this topic been worn out somewhere I can go read up?

Brad Parlee
Mk I Moonstone