[Tigers] Soem Help for teh Bonneville Sunbeam..

Carmods at aol.com Carmods at aol.com
Mon Sep 8 07:20:49 MDT 2008

In a message dated 9/7/2008 6:07:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
drmayf at mayfco.com writes:

sitting  here listening to my gums heal I got to thinking... those clunky
headlight  rims I have on the car are trult un aerodynamic devices.  I
know  there were the nifty ones on the MKII cars but are therrrre any
others  that I might use like those? One that can be obained with a small
cash  outlay and refurbished to work? How about some shaped aluminum for
headlight simulation withing those headlight rims? Any ideas out  there?

Mow about making them out of wood, like that car?

John Logan