[Tigers] E-Brake Cable

Duke Samouce wsamouce at kc.rr.com
Sat Sep 6 07:13:42 MDT 2008

Why replace a poorly engineered piece of equipment?  I do not have a panhard
rod or traction bars installed and have no problems with wheel hop.  I can
do some nice burn-outs too.  I do have Dales springs installed.  The panhard
and traction bars were installed due to the original spring poor design.

Duke
B382002037