[Tigers] Interior Insulation

Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd) mark.rense at ge.com
Thu Aug 28 12:05:14 MDT 2008

And now for something complete ON topic:

I am almost done with the paint work on B382001465 and am starting the
interior. The current interior is the thinnest, cheesiest POS carpeting
I have ever seen, no doubt Vicky Brit stuff, plus there is no insulation
at all.

Please remind me what is the ceramic paint-on insulation some have used
on the floors and firewall? I Googled but could not find a reference.
What is your experience with application? How well does it work?

Also, if any of you have had experience with products like Thermo-Tec or
Koolmat I would like to know yea or nea.

Thanks, Bugz