[Tigers] Tiger newbie question

Owain Lloyd owain.lloyd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:48:46 MDT 2008

i can't comment on whats original or not but here is a (bad) picture
of my left pass-through:

http://owainlloyd.no-ip.com:8080/photos/Tiger/bellhousing%20inspection%20plate/slides/CIMG4488.JPG

the right side looks a little different - looks as if its been
patched.  sorry, i don't have a picture of that side.