[Tigers] Amazing scale model

Steve Laifman SLaifman at SoCal.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 11:56:52 MST 2007

Gang,

Take a look at the link. It'll be worth the time.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/7193/ea6bde9d/index.html

>From my son Jay:

Anyone out there who wants to make a scale Tiger?  That WORKS?
That's 5.3 hours per day, 5 days a week, for 15 years.  In other words,
it's just shy of a full time job.  Of course, he has a ridiculously
complete shop worth probably 6 figures, right?  I'm not sure how old he is
- I've lost all sense of age, mostly in the denial of how old I am
getting.  But, let's say he started this thing when he was in his 30's -
late or early.  Either way, who has a career that can allow for this type
of commitment that early on?

Steve

--
___