[Spridgets] Turn signal relay

Tim Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Fri Apr 28 10:51:19 MDT 2023

I just replaced the conventional bulbs in my negative ground 1966 AH Sprite
with LED bulbs. The old flasher is a Novita EL13 with terminals X, P, & L.
(X = power, L = Indicator load, & P = Panel lights). Because this is a
thermal flasher and LED's don't produce much of a load, the flasher doesn't
work- which I expected. Now I'm having a tough time figuring out what the
plug-and-play equivalent flasher is. Under the hood & looking at the socket
pinout for the flasher the power is on the right, the panel lights are on
the top and the corner lights are on the left.

What should I be looking for as a replacement?

Thanks

Tim