[Spridgets] Ignition light

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:24:38 MDT 2023

Generator is out of the car. It's off to the rebuild shop to check it out
tomorrow morning.  I originally mounted it without rebuilding when I
restored the car in 1999.  It was working OK, so I thought I would save
some money, painted it green and put it in.  The car ran from 1960 to 1976
before it was taken off the road.  That's 16 plus 24 years in service
without a hiccup.  Yes, maybe the brushes need replacement, at least.  If
it's not rebuildable, I will be looking for a core to rebuild.  I'll
probably know by tomorrow.
Mike M