[Spridgets] Fall Weatherly Hillclimb this weekend!

miniac7 at aol.com miniac7 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 12:40:00 MDT 2022

Listers,
 I am happy to report that last weekend I was able to get to the Pocono's a day prior to the start of the Healey Enclave, for the sole purpose of attending the nearby Weatherly Hillclimb. While there, I was able to track down Crusader Chuck and Mary Anne in the paddock. It wasn't at all difficult to find the orange Saab.  It was great meeting them and spending time swapping war stories between runs up the course. It was a very hotly contested event and an absolute blast to take in.  .Attached is a short video of Mary Anne piloting the Saab up the hill. Howard