[Spridgets] Fall Weatherly Hillclimb this weekend!

AOL Mail Update (Terms & Policy) crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 05:03:05 MDT 2022

 The town of Weatherly has signs all over the place directing people to the event.  It's a big happening for the town.You can not miss the bright orange Saab in the pit area.  If you search Weatherly foundry , that puts you down at the foundry & the town's fire company which is at the very bottom of the pit road.Chuck