[Spridgets] Texas OSHIT Week 2 recap

Greg Gowins emailme at greggowins.com
Tue May 31 11:05:45 MDT 2022

The old pulley was removed, and the new aluminum serpentine belt pulley was
installed on the crank, so pretty sure no HB is in play here.  I've always
had weird timing issues with this car.  My plan is at some point to move to
EFI and direct ignition, and get the distributor completely removed from
the equation.  But we got it dialed in, just with some weirdness.

Greg