[Spridgets] Texas OSHIT Week 2 recap

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:13:18 MDT 2022

I can say with certainty that all of the 1275 models came with a HB,
including the 1967 pre-smog engine. I don't remember if the 1098s used them
or not. The 948 had a solid pulley. My point to Greg was that the old
factory HBs are prone to delaminating with age and use and the timing mark
migrates to a different position thus causing issues such as he encountered.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye