[Spridgets] Side curtain " handles "

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 13:55:50 MDT 2022

When I replaced the plexiglass in my Bugeye side screens, I used superglue
to glue the handles 20 years ago.  Still holding.  When I bought the
plexiglass to use as a replacement I also bought a long "bar" of plastic
the same size as the original "handles".  I just cut two handles off to
length and polished the sharp edges and glued them on.I can see where the
drill and tap method would work too, just more work though.  That being
said, I hardly ever use the sidescreens here in SoCal.  In fact the top is
just about never up.
Mike MacLean