[Spridgets] Side curtain " handles "

Nelson Wittstock k8djc at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 27 11:37:23 MDT 2022

I wasn’t confident in using super glue to attach my handles so I drilled and tapped for set screws instead.  I used a bottoming tap so the holes that I tapped would not go completely through.  The were countersunk on the outside so nothing would stand proud of the surface.

I had seen this type of attachment on an old Ferrari and figured if it is good enough for one of those then it work on a “lowly” Sprite.  BTW I used my small milling machine to ensure that the holes would match up.

Good luck,  Nelson