[Spridgets] Color of Exhaust Manifold

Mike Rambour lists at dinospider.com
Thu Apr 14 13:09:49 MDT 2022

  That is interesting, I think I will try the graphite lube idea.

  Decades ago, I had a exhaust manifold Aluminized, basically they
sprayed on melted aluminum, it gave it a rough texture but it lasted
decades and still looked good when I sold the car.  Don't know where to
get that done now, or even if it still done.

     mike

--
A gun is like a parachute, if you need one but don't have it,
you'll probably never need one again.