[Spridgets] Fuel Feed

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 11:35:01 MDT 2021

I had that a while ago after I had removed the carb from the manifold and
then refitted it.  Facet pump was running like the clappers and the engine
wouldn't fire.  Then I remembered the fuel line was capped at the regulator
and plugged on the carb hose (Goodridge all round).  So the pump was doing
its best against a closed outlet pipe.