[Spridgets] 2nd fuel pump

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:02:11 MDT 2021

At the present time I have a Facet pump mounted at the top of the arch
above the axle in my Bugeye.  The facet has problems pulling fuel at this
location above the tank.  I have an ECCO fuel pump to mount in it's place
and I intend on mounting it on the vertical sheet metal in front of the
tank.  Would I have a problem if I just left the Facet pump in place and
cut the new pump in line in the lower location?  Would fuel flow freely
through the Facet pump, or should I just remove it?
Mike MacLean