[Spridgets] Repairing old fuel tank

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 01:47:58 MDT 2021

My 69 Sprite will soon be on its 4th tank in my 37+ years of ownership I'm
not certain even the first replacement had the drain plug.  The 2nd
replacement and current tank definitely doesn't and is supposed to be the
later slightly larger capacity tank.  New tanks (electrolytically coated)
are now £123 with earlier tanks being £150.

Daniel