[Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators

John Farley jmfarley61 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:44:54 MDT 2021

Hi Michael. In 2013 I bought a Wizard aluminum radiator for my 1275
Bugeye.  When it arrived the shroud did not fit. I then interacted with
Scott Attig and Tom Dahmer of Wizard.  I then sent Tom measurements of
modifications that were needed.  He then sent me their modified drawing and
3D model for my review before going into production.  The revised shroud
worked perfectly.   Tom also worked with me when the pet cock wouldn’t seal
properly.  I believe I must have been the first Bugeye customer for them.
I sure couldn’t have done this with some overseas manufacturers.

It was pricy, $499.00 back then, but has worked great   I am a satisfied
customer.

While I was at it, I installed an electric cooling fan with a thermostat.

John F