[Spridgets] I am signing off.

Larry Macy lmacy at mac.com
Wed Apr 7 10:27:43 MDT 2021

I will third this. I bought my 78 Midget in 1980.  Had it since then to June of 2019. Sold it when we sold the house and moved, full time into an RV (Class C later upgraded to a Class A, king bed, big fridge, washer/dryer, electric fireplace and added solar).
Midget went with Kevin Valentine, so it stayed in the “Family”.
Loving the mobile lifestyle. Saved our health and sanity over the last year.

Larry

Sent from my iPhone