[Spridgets] I am signing off.

Weslake1330 weslake1330 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 09:26:56 MDT 2021

I'm always sorry to hear of anyone leaving but understand.  I figure I have
quite a few years left driving my Sprite but also aware that one day I'll
either no longer be safe to drive it or any car, or simply won't be able to
get in and out of it.

Thanks for all the years you have spent on the list.

Daniel