[Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British

Billy Zoom billyzoom at billyzoom.com
Sat Nov 28 14:32:31 MST 2020

BPN is fine for you Triumph guys, but they don’t carry a lot of Sprite parts. I always check them first though.
I’ve never expected Moss to know anything about cars, because if they did, they would have corrected the mistakes in their Sprite catalogs decades ago, and their website would be at least somewhat useful. At least VB had a good catalog and a functioning website. I don’t usually expect people who sell things to know much about anything other than selling things. YMMV.
BZ