[Spridgets] Bob Kitterer

Orkin, Jack L jorkin at emory.edu
Mon Jul 6 15:30:27 MDT 2020

Sorry to hear about Bob.  I was also fortunate to have met Bob at the Wild West OSHIT last summer.  A very nice and knowledgeable gentleman.  Here is a picture of him "machining" the rear seal as Dave mentioned.  The other guys are putting in the dash after Bob helped straighten out the wiring.

Jack