[Spridgets] Trying to diagnose an idle/stalling issue

Kurtis J. tr4driver at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:25:16 MST 2020

Okay, so I did try tightening the nuts.  It did seem to reduce the vacuum
leak somewhat, but did not eliminate it completely.  My next step is to
disassemble and replace the gasket.  Is there any recommendation for a
particular gasket?  Can (or should) any type of gasket dressing or sealant
be applied to the manifold gasket?

Kurt

--
Kurt Jones