[Spridgets] Trying to diagnose an idle/stalling issue

Kurtis J. tr4driver at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 11:11:06 MST 2020

I think I've found the issue.  There is a vacuum leak where the intake
manifold mates to the cylinder head.  I had recently had the head off the
engine and apparently didn't get something quite right when I put it all
back together.  The only leak I could find was near the front of the engine
affecting the front carburettor.

I plan to remove the intake manifold and replace the manifold gasket.  Is
there some special precaution/prep I should follow to ensure success?

Thanks for your help.

Kurt

--
Kurt Jones