[Spridgets] Trying to diagnose an idle/stalling issue

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:47:47 MST 2020

As Chuck said in his reply, Check the vacuum areas with an aerosol that
makes the idle go up. Don't forget the area on the carb bodies where the
carb butterflies are mounted in. Prone to wear there... Also check that
BOTH carbs are flowing fuel through them. This symptom is similar to when
only one carb is flowing correctly too.

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye