[Spridgets] Towing A Bugeye

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 13:04:11 MDT 2019

Mike??? Are you flat towing or using a tow dolly?Quite seriously as long as you have it in neutral you should be just fine!?? But if for any reason you feel uncomfortable the cure all for towing with rear wheels (or all 4) on the ground is to remove the driveshaft.?? ??BUT!?? ??If you do tow with the driveshaft removed , after reassembly check transmission fluid level as you may loose some out the tail along the way.ChuckJust finished the overall white coat on the Midget..?? I'm about to clean up for a clear coat and call it a day!?? ??The car is DEFINITLY white!????Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: Michael MacLean via SpridgetsDate: Fri, Sep 27, 2019 2:51 PMTo: Spridgets via Spridgets;Cc: Subject:[Spridgets] Towing A BugeyeI need to tow my Bugeye 50 miles from home and back.?? I have a Datsun transmission.?? Can I use a tow dolly for this?Mike MacLean