[Spridgets] Thanks for all your help thru the years

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Sep 8 16:24:06 MDT 2019

On 9/7/19 2:45 PM, Jeff Foster via Spridgets wrote:

> Great bunch of guys and gals here on the Spridget list. I haven't been
> "active" on here for several years but will miss the camaraderie, and
> the comedy.

Yes, the Team.Net lists have been around in one form or another for 3
decades.  They've had impacts large and small on many people with many
various cars.  It's been a labour of love since I took over around 1989,
and I hope to continue as long as I am able. Hope I don't drop dead
suddenly with no provisions made for the continuation of Team.Net.

It's nice when people show appreciation for the efforts involved.  Back
in the early days having a fast network at home was rare and expensive,
these days seems like everyone and their cat has one.  So no more fund
drives, though occasionally folks do make use of the donate link to show
their support.

And even though you might unsubscribe, when the mood strikes you can
always check out http://autox.team.net/archive to see what's been
happening on your favorite lists.

mjb.