[Spridgets] Fw: Early inside door opening handle

CosmicMag1380 cosmicmag1380 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 22:20:55 MDT 2019

Hey Chuck,

I'm pretty sure that the early ones ran from 64 until 68... The federal
safety specs probably forced them to change to a better quality material.
The early ones were chrome plated pot metal. I may have one laying around
but finding it is always the challenge! I will keep you in mind if I run
across it.

Kent

--
Kent