[Spridgets] Fw: Working my way back to you babe...

crusaderchuck55 at aol.com crusaderchuck55 at aol.com
Wed Sep 4 13:17:12 MDT 2019

    Everything here is covered in body filler and duraglass dust( itch-itch-itch...)The 2 full fiberglass flared quarter panels had already been bonded & pop riveted in place with some contour work started by Frank's brother Larry.?? ??So I'm working on trying to smooth out all the fiberglass flare to steel body irregularities.?? ??With certainty I can say that the right side & left side will be very similar but not identical!?? ??At a glance , most will probably look and say it just plain looks cool.?? But there was no consistency in the application , attachment or trimming of alleged excess fiberglass from one side to the other.?? My only quest at this point is to make it smooth so a fresh and LOOOOOONG awaited coat of shiney looks "shiney".Upon completion this one specific car is not only going to be very cool on its execution & presentation but its attachment to Frank will be unmistakable.?? ??I just wished I had some of Frank's "Speedwell" goodies for it.?? Frank and myself seemingly were the only two I knew of with an interest in Speedwell stuff.?? ??We wrote back & forth about eBay offerings and their worth or being worthless limitations.I have a Speedwell plate frame on my Bugeye, wished I had bought 2 back in the day...*sigh*Well back to sanding....and sending....and.....sending.ChuckSent from my LG Mobile