[Spridgets] No Castrol DOT 3 available : (

Linda Grunthaner grunthaner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 09:40:48 MDT 2019

Yes Bob I finally realized I was confusing synthetic with silicone, those
darn "s" words LOL.
After bleeding with a hand bleeder I see tiny black particles and blackish
brown fluid so I suspect the rubber is breaking down.
I was given countless boxes of parts mostly new from a guy I bought a
bugeye bonnet from a few years ago and I recall a new master cylinder and
maybe wheel cylinders and hoses. I'm going to look as soon as I get home
before ordering anything today.
Thanks for all your help I hope to have some updates today.
BTW I didn't like the Mityvac 1 person bleeder but nobody was around to
help the old fassion way of pumping the peddle : (
Lin

--
"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut